How to install a custom recovery in redmi 7 & redmi y3
Hello guys how are you all and welcome all of me to a new article in this article we will tell you how you can install a custom recovery in Redmi 7 & Redmi Y3?
Right now, many people think that installing a custom recovery is the most difficult task, but people like me, who are very good at technology, enjoy it a lot, they will find it very easy, that is why I will tell you further.
Now the first thing we need to know is why people want to install custom recovery inside their phones. I will tell you how you can install simple custom recovery inside your phone, after that install all or you can install any custom rom.
WHICH CUSTOM RECOVERY IS BEST?
Although a lot of custom recovery is available inside the market, personally I would like to say that orange fox recovery and pitch-black recovery are the best ones within custom recovery and I would like to say orange fox recovery is the best among them.
CUSTOM RECOVERY PROJECT!
On Google, you will find a lot of TWRP links, custom recovery links will be found, but you will not get to see any project.
But you have nothing to fear, I have created a special project for this, whose full credit goes to me, and this project that I have prepared for you is very good and you will not see any error in it.
HOW TO INSTALL A CUSTOM RECOVERY IN REDMI 7/Y3!
- You must have a laptop or computer before processing all this.
- Now you have to unlock the bootloader
- If you don't know how to unlock the bootloader then you can watch this video: Click here
- Now you have to go to the developer option of your phone, after that, you have to turn on the USB DEBUGGING
- Now connect your phone with your laptop or pc with a USB.
- Now open the file which I have provided you and go to the location and open CMD.
- After opening CMD, you people have to type here " Fastboot Devices "
- If you see some random numbers like : ( ff1468e0 ), then you will understand that your device is connected here.
- After that you have to type " Fastboot Flash Recovery - Redmi 7 drag & Drop and hit enter.
- Now all your work has been completed and now you have to watch this video if you too are having problems: Watch Video